We can apply our trainings to any environment. After conducting a safety needs assessment the CTS team works closely to ensure client needs are met through strategic planning, training, and implementation.
We deliver one-on-one trainings, group trainings, or keynote presentations for your staff, all with the goal of having an immediate impact.
CTS trainings work to prevent workplace violence for all clients. According to the United States Department of Labor–Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), “In most workplaces where risk factors can be identified, the risk of assault can be prevented or minimized if employers take appropriate precautions.”
“Once a client, always a client”. We believe that helping our clients goes beyond the training day. CTS is a resource for client’s workplace needs every day. If you have follow-up questions, concerns, or changes you would like to make to your safety procedures, CTS trainers are always there to help.
Day Care Settings
Office & Retail Settings
Places of Worship
- Safety assessments – On-site review of facilities, review of current safety policies, and previous trainings to help develop a comprehensive training plan to strengthen all areas of safety needs.
- Threat Assessments – A personalized assessment to evaluate any perceived threats or concerning behaviors.
- Emergency preparedness – Hands-on training and implementation of an “all hazards” emergency plan to ensure staff members have the confidence to perform necessary actions during an emergency.
- Active shooter training – Overview of active shooter incidents and training for how to stay safe should a shooting occur in your workplace.
- De-escalation techniques – Understanding how to calmly handle a person or group of people during a tense situation.
- Defensive tactics certification – Designed for a security team, Pressure Point Control Tactics (PPCT) certification on handcuffing and self defense skills.
- First Aid/CPR AED certification – Training by the American Heart Association to obtain CPR/AED/First Aid certification.
- Report writing – Documentation is critical, learn how to properly report any safety incident that occurs.
- Self-defense training – Learn the basics of self defense, how your body responds during a crisis, and how you can prepare to safely escape the situation. Complete with “real life” situations to test the material learned.